Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Imagine Dundrum is required to explain to you why we ask for information about you, how we intend to use the information you provide to us and whether we will share this information with anyone else.
Imagine Dundrum’s Data Privacy Administrator is responsible for overseeing what the organisation does with your information and monitoring its compliance with data protection laws. Imagine Dundrum is both the Data Controller and the Data Processor as defined under the Regulation. This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of personal data by Imagine Dundrum under the GDPR and describes our approach to privacy. We include detailed information about the types of personal data that we process, how it is used, managed and protected by us. Our Data Privacy Administrator is Jim Colgan.
- This Privacy Statement applies to the personal data we process in relation to those on the mailing list/database of Imagine Dundrum.
- We collect personal data in order to communicate with those on our database. This personal data comprises your name and the contact details you have given us. The lawful basis for using your information is that of “legitimate interest”.
- We will use your personal data solely for the purpose of communicating with you on matters relating to the activities of Imagine Dundrum.
- We will not share your information with anybody outside of Imagine Dundrum.
- We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that all personal data is treated securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the relevant law. If you think there has been any loss or unauthorised access to personal data please let us know immediately.
- We will retain your contact details on computer only for as long as Imagine Dundrum continues to pursue its objectives.
You have a number of rights relating to how your personal data is used. Specifically you have the right:
- To request access to the data we hold on you
- To change inaccurate information
- To delete your information
- To request that we limit how we use your data
- To make a complaint
Imagine Dundrum can be contacted at email@example.com and www.imaginedundrum.ie.